Ask yourself the following questions
- Do you want to manage your rental property?
- Do you have any experience in managing a rental property?
- Do you know all the fair housing and landlord laws where your property is located?
- Do you know about all the current legal forms necessary for you to lease/rent, so that they will protect you should a tenant sue?
- Do you want to be "on call" 24/7 for maintenance and repairs?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that will provide service for repairs on your property, if you can't or don't want to do it yourself?
- Do you know about the proper notices and legal procedures to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you live close enough so that you can "keep an eye" on the property?
If you answered "no" to any of the above questions, you should consider hiring a professional property manager. If you would like Ed to contact you for more information on his services, please fill out the form below. Thank you